What is Anxiety?
Anxiety is defined as a mental or physical feeling of worry, fear and concern. At its worst, some people have strong feelings of dread that are paralyzing.
Anxiety is considered a normal reaction to a stressor, but it should be short lived (under 6 months). It can actually be helpful in dealing with stress, because it can help a person to be more vigilant and cope with the stressor.
Anxiety that is ongoing for no apparent reason (lack of a true stressor) can be considered a form of mood disorder.
Symptoms Of Anxiety
The most common symptom of anxiety is a feeling of “edginess”, or having excessive worry and tension.
Physical symptoms can occur as well, such as:
- Problems concentrating
- Loss of appetite
- Irritable stomach/frequent trips to the bathroom
Treatment Of Anxiety
There are many powerful prescription medications for anxiety. And while they can be helpful, they often come with a heavy toll in the form of side effects. Antidepressants can sometimes create serious problems in the form of side effects while benzodiazepines are notorious for their addictive potential. In these cases natural anxiety remedies are preferable.
Natural treatments for anxiety are effective, yet gentle. Taken alone, anxiety natural remedies are safe and don’t have the heavy side effects of prescription medications.
Anxiety natural remedies can be used alone or in combination with other natural anxiety remedies for best results.
- Tranquility Formula restores the delicate brain chemistry balance and optimizes neurotransmitter function to help relieve the physical and emotional symptoms of anxiety.
- Mood Support contains the key, clinically studied and scientifically researched ingredients that work to balance mood and decrease anxiety. Mood support is an effective natural antidepressant.
- Sleep Easy is a natural sleep aid that helps to calm the mind when taken an hour before bedtime, so you can get quality sleep. It will decrease nighttime anxiety and by getting restful sleep, decrease daytime anxiety as well.
- Glycine is a naturally produced amino acid that also works as a neurotransmitter in your brain. It works to calm the part of your brain that processes stress and anxiety. It calms mood and decreases anxiety.
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an important amino acid neurotransmitter in the brain. It regulates brain nerve cell functions and has been referred to as the brain‘s natural calming agent.
Natural remedies for anxiety can provide a lot of relief for both short term and situational (like the days before a race) anxiety. Our natural treatments for anxiety don't have the serious side effects that prescription medications have, letting you keep doing what you love to do.