Allergies are caused by your immune system's reaction to something in the environment, such as pollen, molds, or animal dander. In actuality, allergies are an inappropriate response from your body against something that is really harmless – there's nothing dangerous about animal dander, dust or pollen, but your immune system does think these things are harmful and that's why you have an allergic reaction to them.
You can get natural allergy relief by providing your body with a few key nutrients that knock allergies out where they start – in your immune system. Learn about our natural remedies for allergies.
- Aller-G Plus is our premier natural allergy treatment. It has several of the most potent natural allergy relief remedies in it including quercetin, nettles, bromelain, bioflavonoids and other ingredients. This is our first line of defense against allergies when they start up in the spring and summer.
- Fish oils contain high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids. They can reduce allergies by short-circuiting your body’s production of chemicals that support the allergic process. In other words, fish oil is an anti-inflammatory (and they are great for aches and pains too!)
- Vitamin C also acts like an anti-histamine, but instead of blocking histamine (and making you drowsy), vitamin C helps keep histamine inside of your cells where it belongs, instead out in your blood stream causing wheezing, sneezing and all the other unpleasantries of allergies!
- Greens First is packed with antioxidants and beneficial phytochemicals that help stabilize the immune system against allergic reactions. They're a great addition to a diet rich in phytochemicals like dark green leafies and berries.
- Lastly, you may want to consider getting tested for food sensitivities by using this in home food sensitivities testing kit by Alletess. If you have a number of food sensitivities, these cause irritation to your immune system and make it more ‘irritable’. This may predispose you to have other allergic reactions to things in the environment. Identifying and removing food allergens may make you less susceptible to airborne/environmental allergies.
There are several ways to get natural allergy relief using natural allergy remedies. We recommend using one or two of the above products for your natural allergy treatment at the start of your allergy season.