Have you seen the new Flip Belt? If you lead any kind of active lifestyle, then you should check one out.
Flip Belts are a super easy way to carry any of your essentials, while you’re out and about. Form-fitting with a flat profile, it will stay snug on your body while you do most any kind of activity.
Once you’re dressed for action, slide the Flip Belt up and over your shorts or pants. Slip your essentials into any one of the handy openings around the belt, then flip it over so all the pockets are now secure!
There’s also a zippered compartment for those extra valuable essentials like your ID, money or cell phone (it’ll even contain the biggest phones out there).
If you’ve wanted to carry stuff with you, but thought it would be a pain, the Flip Belt makes it super easy – did we mention it won’t bounce, jiggle, ride up or otherwise annoy you while you’re doing your thing?
Here’s some stuff that you can easily carry in the Flip Belt:
- Medical devices (epi-pens, glucose meters, inhalers)
- Gels, bars, endurance food and snacks
- ID cards, cash, maps for your hike or climb
- Car keys attach to an internally secured hook for extra security
How it's made:
- 92% Micropoly and 8% Lycra – it’s soft on your body
- Dries fast and wicks moisture
- 3M reflective logo for extra visibility
- Machine washable and dryer safe – easy to keep it clean!
When can you wear it?
- Traveling (you don’t have to worry about pick-pockets with a Flip Belt!
- Gyms, concerts, amusement parks
- Basically anywhere you don't want to carry a purse or bag, and want to move quickly and efficiently
Who can wear a Flip Belt?
It comes in 7 different sizes (XXS to XXL), so your small kiddos and everyone on up can use one. ( See the sizing chart here)
Flip Belts are so easy to use; it’s hard to imagine what we did before them. They make a great gift for your favorite active person too, and you’re sure to find a color to suit your liking. Give one a try; you’ll be impressed how well they work!