Stress will always be a part of life. The effects it has on our bodies are often overlooked as the cause of many health issues. However, there are ways to alleviate the burden of stress on our health.
Regardless of where your stress comes from (mental, emotional or physical), it has the same effects throughout your body. Job stress, relationship stress, or physical stress from something like marathon training is all perceived the same way by your brain, and it has a ripple effect throughout your physiology.
Cortisol Recovery was made to combat the negative effects of stress. It works by helping your body resist and recover from stress.
When you experience stress, your ‘fight or flight’ system is activated.
Several different hormones are released in order to assist your body in coping with the stressor.
This system exists to save your life, and while most of us aren’t in daily life and death situations, any stressor will trigger this system – your brain’s only job in this case is to release those hormones that help you function in stressful situations.
This is a good thing, trying to survive! However, too much stress means you’ve got too many stress hormones circulating – namely cortisol, which is released in more chronic type stress situations.
Excess amounts of cortisol over the long term (days, weeks, months, and even years) contributes to a number of health problems – the most common include:
- Inability to deal with stress
- Foggy thinking
- Muscle breakdown and weakness
- Insulin resistance (diabetes)
- Weight gain
- Elevated blood pressure
- Sugar cravings
- Frequent illness
- Poor gut health
This is why Cortisol Recovery was developed. It contains some of the most powerful, natural ingredients to lower cortisol levels, and reduce the burden of stress on your body and mind.
Cortisol Recovery contains:
- Relora®, a patented and proprietary blend of the herbs Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense. Both herbs have a long historical use of treating stress and anxiety. Modern studies support their use in promoting relaxation, reducing the perception of stress and stress-related eating.
- Sensoril® is a patented and proprietary extract of the herb ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera). Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb, meaning it has the effect of helping the physiology adapt to stressors. In other words, it can help one tolerate, and react less to stressors.
- Suntheanine® is a pure form of the amino acid L-theanine. It naturally stimulates the production of alpha waves in the brain, which are associated with a relaxed, but alert mental state. It makes you feel relaxed, but not drowsy.
- Banaba leaf ( Lagerstroemia speciosa) and Maral ( Rhaponticum carthamoides) extracts; both of these herbs have a long history of use in folk medicine and have been shown in modern studies to blunt the negative physiological effects of cortisol and assist in its breakdown in the body.
Best Uses for Cortisol Recovery:
- Helps the body cope with the physiological effects of stress
- Supports healthy cortisol levels
- Supports relaxation and sleep
- Promotes mental clarity
- Alleviates occasional fatigue
If you’re suffering from stress, regardless of its cause, consider Cortisol Relief to lower the burden of stress on your body and mind.