Hypertension can damage a lot of areas of your body if not taken care of. It affects the heart, kidneys and blood vessels throughout the body. Make sure you measure your blood pressure first thing in the morning and before bed. This can give you a good idea of where your blood pressures range.
Causes of High Blood Pressure:
- Aging: Blood pressure rises due to loss of elasticity in the blood vessels.
- Lifestyle: smoking, excessive drinking, junk food, and not enough exercise all help to raise blood pressure.
- Stress is of course a big one. Yes, it’s tough to just avoid stress, but learning to deal with stressors and do things that minimize them (exercise, fishing, reading, whatever it is that relaxes you) will help minimize the cumulative effects of stress over time.
- Diet: Like many other health conditions, diet is considered another high blood pressure natural remedy. If you are serious about changing your health, you need to be serious about changing your diet.
How To Naturally Lower Blood Pressure
A healthy diet that will help lower blood pressure naturally includes:
- Vegetables and Fruits (more veggies than fruit)
- Nuts, seeds, legumes (beans and such)
- Lean meat (grass fed ideally)
- Whole grains (limited)
This is a diet that will provide you with plenty of potassium and magnesium. These are two important minerals for lowering blood pressure naturally that can be low in a typical junk food diet.
In addition to the above, there are several natural remedies for hypertension.
Some of the best high blood pressure natural remedies include:
- Heart Tension Formula is our first line high blood pressure natural remedy. It contains several potent natural medicines.
- Magnesium is one of the key natural remedies for high blood hypertension; it helps relax the blood vessels.
- Cardio Health Formula helps to strengthen heart tissue.
- CoQ10 provides energy for the heart tissue and helps to lower blood pressure.
Always monitor your blood pressure if it’s high. It’s not safe to have hypertension and drug therapy may be needed alongside a high blood pressure natural remedy.