Thorne Research MediClear Plus - Pea and Rice Protein Powder
Vegan protein powder with a multivitamin/mineral and more for support during an elimination or detox program
Thorne MediClear Plus is a pea and rice protein-based nutritional detox supportive supplement that also contains detoxification factors and botanical extracts designed to be used:
- With elimination diets
- As an adjunct in liver and colon detoxification
- To provide a non-allergenic source of protein
- With a complete weight-reduction program aimed at lower calorie intake and providing adequate protein and nutrient supplementation
- Thorne MediClear Plus includes beneficial detoxification nutrient cofactors, as well as an array of extra nutrients and botanicals in powder form that can be added to water, or fruit or vegetable juice, resulting in a pleasant-tasting beverage.
- Pea and rice protein are used in Thorne MediClear Plus because of their low incidence of allergenicity
- Thorne MediClear Plus contains vitamins and minerals necessary for detoxification and liver support. These nutrients are provided in the most absorbable, best utilized forms. Thorne MediClear Plus contains more protein, fewer carbohydrates, more accessory detox cofactors, special nutrients, and a probiotic for gut health – and it's more affordable than other detox formulas.
Order now and start enjoying the incredible benefits of this pea and rice protein powder for sale!
In addition to Thorne MediClear Plus, we also offer Thorne VeganPro Complex protein powder.
Typical Dose: For adults and children 12 or more years of age. Mix one serving (two scoops) with at least 8 ounces of cold water, juice, rice milk, or nut milk, or as recommended by your health professional. This product is not a medical food. It is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
Warnings: Consult a knowledgeable healthcare professional for proper use. If pregnant, consult your physician before using this product. Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place. Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
MediClear Plus contains green tea phytosome, curcumin phytosome, and grape seed phytosome - plant extracts complexed with phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy. Phosphatidylcholine contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in MediClear Plus.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.