MediClear is a rice and pea protein-based dietary supplement designed to be used:
- With elimination diets.
- As an adjunct in liver and colon detoxification
- To provide a non-allergenic source of proteinWith a complete weight-reduction program aimed at lower calorie intake and providing adequate protein and nutrient supplementation
- MediClear includes beneficial detoxification nutrient cofactors, as well as an array of extra nutrients and botanicals in powder form that can be added to water, or fruit or vegetable juice, resulting in a pleasant-tasting beverage.
- Rice and pea protein are used in MediClear because of their low incidence of allergenicity.
- MediClear contains vitamins and minerals necessary for detoxification and liver support. These nutrients are provided in the most absorbable, best utilized forms. MediClear is different than most similar beverage mixes. MediClear contains more protein, fewer carbohydrates, more accessory detox cofactors, special nutrients, and a probiotic for gut health – and it's more affordable than other detox formulas.
Typical Dose: As a dietary supplement, for adults and children 12 or more years of age: Mix 2 scoops with 8 ounces of cold water, vegetable or fruit juice, rice milk, or nut milk.
Warnings: Consult a knowledgeable healthcare professional for proper use. If pregnant, consult your physician before using this product. Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place. Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.