Thorne Dicalcium Malate
We all need to get adequate calcium in our diets - regardless of age or gender.
However, this is often easier said than done, especially with so many people who cannot consume dairy products, plus there are several other health reasons that may increase a person’s need for calcium.
Thorne DiCalcium Malate is a breakthrough form of calcium that’s more concentrated and much more readily absorbed than other forms of calcium. Because of this, you can actually take less calcium - you’ll absorb much more than what you would in a regular calcium product.
Order this calcium dietary supplement today! Uses for Thorne DiCalcium Malate:
- Peri- and post-menopausal women
- Ultra and endurance athletes
- People consuming a dairy-free diet
- Pregnant women
- Vitamin D deficiency; lack of vitamin D limits calcium absorption
- People consuming a high plant based diet; naturally occurring chemicals in plants (phytates, oxalates) can limit calcium absorption
- Anyone taking acid blocking drugs (H2 blockers, proton pump inhibitors) or glucocorticoids (prednisone, others) because these drugs can limit calcium absorption and speed calcium removal from the body.
Typical Dose:1 calcium capsule twice daily
Warnings: Consult a knowledgeable healthcare professional for proper use. Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place. Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.