Cordyceps sinensis is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb used for promotion of health, longevity and athletic power. Supplementation improves exercise endurance capacity by activating the skeletal muscle and as an antioxidant. Traditionally, Himalayan mountain peoples have used Cordyceps to enhance strenuous, high altitude activities. Recently, scientific study of Cordyceps reveals cardio-enhancing effects of increased oxygen uptake, supporting higher endurance levels for athletes of all levels.
Uses For Cordyceps PS:
- Improves lung function in asthma, wheezing, chronic cough and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- May help with arrhythmia, heart failure, cirrhosis, hepatitis, impotence, chronic fatigue syndrome
- As a general tonifying agent; strengthens resistance to disease, boosts immune function and enhances athletic performance
Chinese Therapuetic Effects of Cordyceps PS:
- Tonifies Kidney Yang, Nourishes Lung Yin
- Strengthens Protective Qi, Stops Cough and Transforms Phlegm
Typical Dose: 2 tablets, 2-3 times daily during training. Take with or without food.
Warnings:This product is not intended for use by pregnant women. If you experience gas and bloating, take with meals. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.