It’s estimated that 30% of the adult population of the U.S. suffers from heartburn or reflux (also known as GERD - gastro esophageal reflux disease).
Diagnosis continues to increase, by 216% over the last two decades!
GERD, reflux or heartburn – they all mean the same thing essentially – occurs when acid travels out of the stomach and back up into the esophagus, creating a painful burning (hence the term ‘heartburn’) sensation in the chest. Reflux doesn’t always cause pain, however. Some people may have a cough, bad taste in their mouth, or have to clear their throat often.
65 million prescriptions are written for acid reflux medications each year, and this doesn’t even include the millions of over-the-counter medications that people use as well. These over the counter medications have numerous side effects. Or watch this video about how digestion and muscle cramps relate with acid reflux drugs. Scroll down and learn how to stop heartburn naturally with Acid Reflux Formula.
Fortunately, Acid Reflux Formula contains several of the best natural medicines for calming and preventing reflux from happening in the first place – here are just a few of the natural ingredients in Acid Reflux Formula:
- Zinc Carnosine: this combination can relieve pain by healing the stomach lining and reducing inflammation
- Gamma Oryzanol: Extracted from rice bran oil, it can help heal stomach lining inflammation
- Aloe Vera: Well known for its stomach and GI-tract soothing capabilities
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root reduces stomach inflammation and is anti-spasmodic in the GI tract.
- Marshmallow Root & Slippery Elm Bark repair and strengthen ulcerated and inflamed gut tissue.
Acid Reflux also contains Glycine, Glutamine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, and Curcumin for additional anti-inflammatory and tissue healing benefits.
Acid Reflux Formula is best used for:
- Acid reflux
- Esophagus damage
It’s important to start taking care of reflux as soon as symptoms appear. The longer you wait, the more damage occurs and it can be more difficult to treat with time. Remember to read about how changing your diet is an important step in healing heartburn and reflux, as well!