Omega-3 oils are important for the brain, heart and your entire body.
We need to rely on omega-3 supplements for two main reasons; the first is because of their importance for brain and heart-specific health, and for controlling inflammation throughout the body. Secondly, the body’s ability to synthesize fatty acids is limited - the richest food sources of omega-3’s are fish and other seafoods. So if you’re not eating a lot of fresh seafood, chances are you could be low in omega-3’s.
Arctic Wild (now named Essential Fatty Acids) contains balanced amounts of the two most important omega 3 fats, known as EPA and DHA, so you can fight inflammation across your body in the most effective way.
Additionally, this fish oil has no fishy smell or taste, thanks to the proprietary patented stabilization and deodorization methods used. This also helps the product last longer than normal fish oil products, which tend to become rancid relatively quickly.
Best uses for Arctic Wild include:
- Supplementing the diet above and beyond eating fish and seafood
- Controlling inflammation, tendonitis and bursitis
- Allergies (hayfever)
- Improving the look of skin, hair and nails
- Research shows omega-3s are helpful in cancer, asthma, depression, heart disease, ADHD, autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, and many other inflammatory conditions.
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides (omega-3 oils protect against cardiovascular disease by helping lower high cholesterol and high blood pressure, and preventing blood clots which can lead to heart attack or stroke).
- Fish oils (EPA and DHA) protect brain cells and lower the risk of dementia.
Here’s how it works:
Arctic Wild contains a clinically specific ratio fo EPA and DHA to provide you with the cleanest fish oils available. This supplement is ideal for anyone who wants an all-natural inflammation treatment.
Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to protect agains cardiovascular disease by preventing blood clots (preventing heart attack and stroke), lowering cholesterol and reducing high blood pressure.
EPA and DHA are the building blocks of our brain cells; supplementing has been positively associated with decreasing one’s risk of dementia
In addition to benefiting the brain cells, EPA and DHA actually benefit all cells by keeping the cellular membrane less stiff - this allows for improved ease of transfer of nutrients in and out of cells. Omega-3 oils containing DHA and EPA truly work at the cellular level to improve health.
Fish oils are one of the top supplements everyone should be taking, due their widespread benefits around the body. Even if you eat a perfect anti-anti-inflammatory diet, the omega 3’s in Arctic Wild (now named Essential Fatty Acids ) will protect you from producing inflammatory chemicals from stress, exercise and the environment. Order today and start enjoying the benefits of Arctic Wild Fish Oil for inflammation.