**ARCTIC WILD IS NOW ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS CLICK HERE
Omega-3 oil is one of the most important supplements an athlete should take. Mountain Peak's Arctic Wild contains concentrated amounts of EPA and DHA in the clinically significant 2:1 ratio, so you can fight inflammation across the body, before it fires up.
Typical omega-3 oils can cause reflux (burping), have a fishy aftertaste, and often come in large, hard to swallow capsules. Due to the proprietary and patented deodorization and stabilization technology, Arctic Wild has no fishy smell or taste. And because of this superior stability, it can last a long time without getting oxidized, or rancid. Improve your health and overall well-being with Arctic Wild Omega-3 Fish Oil Caps.
Don't take just any fish oil - your ability to stop inflammation depends on it!
Read more about how Arctic Wild works here.
ARCTIC WILD (OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID CAPSULES) ARE USEFUL FOR:
- Dietary supplementation above and beyond eating fish and seafood
- Supplementation with fish oils provides necessary omega-3 fatty acids
- Inflammation in the body
- Joint pain (arthritis)
- Allergies (hayfever)
- Tendonitis, bursitis
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides (omega-3 oils protect against cardiovascular disease by helping lower high cholesterol and high blood pressure, and preventing blood clots which can lead to heart attack or stroke).
- Improving the look of hair, skin and nails.
- Fish oils (EPA and DHA) protect brain cells and lower the risk of dementia.
- Research shows omega-3s are helpful in cancer, asthma, despression, heart disease, ADHD, autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, and many other inflammatory conditions.
Typical Dose: 3 capsules daily with food.
Warnings: Consult a knowledgeable healthcare professional for proper use. If pregnant, consult your physician before using this product. Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place. Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.