High-dose EPA and DHA Omega-3 fish oil in an easy-to-swallow gel cap
If you're an active person, chances are you've got higher levels of inflammation. Super EPA is a high dose of the anti-inflammatory omega-3's DHA and EPA. These oils are well known to limit the body's inflammatory response in the muscles and joints, promote healthy insulin levels and protect the brain and heart.
USES FOR SUPER EPA:
- Dietary supplementation above and beyond eating fish and seafood
- Supplementation with fish oils provides necessary omega-3 fatty acids
- Inflammation in the body
- Joint pain (arthritis)
- Allergies (hayfever)
- Tendonitis, bursitis
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides (omega-3 oils protect against cardiovascular disease by helping lower high cholesterol and high blood pressure, and preventing blood clots which can lead to heart attack or stroke).
- Improving the look of hair, skin and nails.
- Fish oils (EPA and DHA) protect brain cells and lower the risk of dementia.
- Research shows omega-3s are helpful in cancer, asthma, despression, heart disease, ADHD, autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, and many other inflammatory conditions.
- NSF Certified for Sport®
Typical Dose:Take 1 gel cap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Warnings: The omega-3 fatty acids in Super EPA are derived from fish. If pregnant, consult your physician before using this product. Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place. Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.