Ligament Restore combines ingredients found naturally in tendons, ligaments and cartilage to help strengthen and support the maintenance and repair processes of connective tissue. The ingredients work synergistically to both repair damage and prevent wear and tear.
• Joint pain
• High mileage runners
• Wear and tear
• Chronic sprains and strains
• Acute ligament or tendon injuries
• Post surgical support
Ingredients: 120 vegetarian capsules
Four capsules contain:
• Vitamin C: 40 mg (28% Daily Value) (ascorbyl palmitate)
• Ascorbic Acid: 200 mg (333% Daily Value)
• Glucosamine Sulfate: 1,500 mg (crab, shrimp)
• Hydrolyzed Type II Collagen Complex: 400 mg -Hydrolyzed type II collagen 60%: 240 mg -Chondroitin sulfate 20%: 80 mg -Hyaluronic acid 10%: 40 mg
• L-Proline: 500 mg
• L-Lysine HCI: 500 mg
• Silica: 15 mg (from bambusa vulgaris (bamboo) extract (stem))
• Devil's Claw: 100 mg (harpagophytum procumbens) extract (root) (standardized to contain 5% harpagosides) (5 mg)
• Turmeric: 100 mg (curcuma longa) (root) (standardized to contain 97% curcuminoids)
Typical Dose: 2 capsules twice daily
This formula is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
Consult a knowledgeable healthcare professional for proper use.
Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
getting stronger Review by rick m
Price Value Quality
I decided to try physical therapy for my shoulder rather than a decompression surgery. I also have been taking Ligament Restore and I am strong as a bull now. Swimming has helped tremendously too. Glad my surgeon pushed me to try PT first. (Posted on 1/11/12)
helped me tremendously Review by donnaK
Price Value Quality
I've had a long history of ligament problems; 5 sprained ankles (3 on the left and 2 on the right), torn acl and 'strained' rotator cuffs on both sides. I've been using ligament restore and basically feel stronger (my ligaments that is) and I dont get that weird achy-burn when i've used my shoulders after rowing. (Posted on 7/21/10)